Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Need Your Help, Please!

I Need Your Help, Please!

I’ve been writing to you for some time now. I’ve tried to give you the benefit of my entrepreneurial counseling, and have touched on many topics. We’ve had articles on customer service, positioning yourself in your niche, marketing, advertising, giving your customer what they want, and even some tips for you about the Internet. I hope you found them helpful and interesting.

The time has now come for me to find out what MY readercustomers want, or rather what you as my reader wants. I may not be a well of unlimited information, although I think I come close, but I AM FREE! What better deal could you get?

What I need to know from my readers is what has you stumped in your business? What do you want to learn more about? What problems do you have that could be alleviated if you only knew how to solve them?

In other words, what I’m trying to do is to make this column work for you. Give you the information that will help you in your business. The only way I can do this, is if I know what you want from this column.

In order for me to help you, I need you to help me. For this purpose I’ve set up a very special page for my readers on the Internet at: www.YOUR LINK HERE.com
There you will find a short form to fill out, this shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes, and hopefully we can turn this column into a helpful tool by working together.

You’ve heard me say, more than once, in order to be successful you have to know what your target market wants – not just what you’re offering. This is the point where I must live by my words. I want my readers to look forward to reading my column because they know it is going to help them in their business.

If you think about it for a minute, you’ll see that this is a “win-win” situation for both of us. For you because you’ll have a source for solving some of your business problems which in turn will increase your profits. For me, because I’ll know what you need and are looking for from this column.

I enjoy helping fellow entrepreneurs to become successful, and up until now I’ve been using the “shotgun” approach. By that I mean that I’ve covered subjects that were helpful to any business person and of general interest. Well, now it’s time for me to trade in my shotgun for a laser pistol.

I want to be of help to you in your endeavor by zeroing in on subjects that you want covered but don’t have the time to research on your own. After all, you’ve got to work at earning a living from your business and don’t have the luxury of time to do your own research. That’s where my column comes into the picture – let my fingers do the walking for you.

Ultimately, if you win then I win. So please take a few minutes and go to www:YOUR LINK HERE.com and tell me what you want. Let’s work together to work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment